These Terms of Service are important and you should read them carefully. Your use of and access to the Site is conditional upon your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms of Service and the terms, conditions, notices and disclaimers contained in this document and elsewhere on the Site, and on you complying with all applicable laws of England and Wales.
From time to time Westfield Estates may make amendments to these Terms of Service. We will notify you about such amendments by posting an updated version on this website.
We do not warrant that content, links, or sub domains contained on, or associated with our website will be available and accessible to you at all times. We may change the path or location of a link or sub-domain, or redirect content contained within a link or sub domain on our website at any time without prior notice to you. We do not warrant that any links that you forward will remain constant at the time that you forward or share them, as they are subject to change at any time without notice to you.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Meaning that personal data must be stored using the highest-possible privacy settings by default, so that the data is not available publicly without explicit, informed consent.
Personal data is any information relating to an individual, whether it relates to his or her private, professional or public life. It can be anything from a name, a home address, a photo, an email address, bank details, posts on social networking websites, medical information, or a computer’s IP address.
Lawful basis for processing
Unless the client has provided informed consent to data processing for one or more purposes, personal data may not be processed unless there is at least one legal basis to do so. They include:
- For the legitimate interests of our company/website or a third party.
- To perform a task in the public interest or in official authority.
- To comply with our legal obligations.
- To fulfill contractual obligations with the client.
- To perform tasks at the request of the client who is in the process of entering into a contract with our company.
- To protect the vital interests of the client or another person.
If consent to processing was already provided, we do not have to re-obtain consent if the processing is documented and obtained in compliance with the GDPR’s requirements.
Restrictions on use of websites
In accessing or using our platform you agree that you will not:
- Use any automated device, software, process or means to access, retrieve, scrape, or index our platform or any content on our website.
- Use any device, software, process or means to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working on our website.
- Undertake any action that will impose a burden or make excessive traffic demands on our infrastructure that we deem, in our sole discretion to be unreasonable or disproportionate site usage.
- Use or index any content or data on our platform for purposes of:
- Constructing or populating a searchable database of properties.
- Building a database of property information.
- Competing with us in any manner that we have not specifically authorized.
- Transmit spam, chain letters, contests, junk email, surveys, or other mass messaging, whether commercial in nature.
- Use our platform or any content from our platform in any manner which is, in our sole discretion, not reasonable and / or not for the purpose which it is made available.
- Violate the rights of any person, including copyright, trade secret, privacy right, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right.
- Pose as any person or entity or attempt to solicit money, passwords or personal information from any person.
- Act in violation of any Term of Service or other condition posed by us or any applicable law.
- Reproduce, republish, retransmit, modify, adapt, distribute, translate, create derivative works or adaptations of, publicly display, sell, trade, or in any way exploit our platform or any content on our website, except as expressly authorized by us.
- Transmit or attempt to transmit any computer viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses or other items of a destructive nature.
Westfield Estates reserves the right to exercise whatever means we deem necessary to prevent unauthorized access to or use of our website, including, but not limited to, instituting technological barriers, or reporting your conduct to any person or entity.
The copyright material intended only for private and non-commercial purposes. For reproduction or use of Westfield Estates copyright material beyond such use, written permission must be obtained. If given, permission will be subject to the requirement that the copyright owner’s name and interest in the material be acknowledged when the material is reproduced or quoted, in whole or in part.
Third party links and advertising
Our platform often includes advertisements, hyperlinks and pointers to websites operated by third parties. Links to third party websites include, without limitation, links to our platform of some of our real estate agency customers. Those third party websites do not form part of our platform and are not under the control of or the responsibility of Westfield Estates. When you link to those websites you leave our platform and do so entirely at your own risk. Westfield Estates and its related entities make no warranty as to the accuracy or reliability of the information contained on any third party websites, and Westfield Estates and its related entities, directors, officers and agents disclaim all liability and responsibility for any direct or indirect loss or damage which may be suffered by you through relying on anything contained on or omitted from such third party websites. A display of advertising does not imply an endorsement or recommendation by Westfield Estates.
You agree to indemnify and hold Westfield Estates and its affiliates (and their officers, agents, partners and employees) harmless against any and all loss, liability, claim or demand (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of, or in connection with your use of and access to our platform or making Contributions not in accordance with these terms.
The Agreement and these Conditions shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the law of England and Wales.